Thursday 1 May 2014

The Matisse Puzzle promises never to doubt Amazon again

Wow! The amount of surprise...
It took Amazon mere hours to make my book available online. I was very skeptical about the whole thing, knowing I had uploaded the file at the very last moment, and the stories people were telling me made me panic a little. But little did I know Amazon was not a thing to fear - well, not in this case, of course.
Now, The Matisse Puzzle is live. I can see it, I can touch it - well, in the virtual sense of the word, of course. Now I have a real object to talk about when talking about my novel. It's no longer a promise; it is a fact


The way it looks, it makes my heart rate go berserk. There are little flaws I can see, like text lines running their own show and breaking where they shouldn't. But I remember having seen that in books professionally handled by recognized publishers. So all in all I'm happy. As happy as anyone can be when their first book has appeared.
Now I can invite all my followers and friends to please click on the link above or go straight to Amazon and purchase the book. You may be in for a pleasant reading surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment